What are the goals of Leadership DeKalb?
Leadership DeKalb is designed to identify, prepare, and further prepare strong leadership resources within DeKalb County. The objectives of the program are:
- To motivate participants to achieve their leadership potential.
- To bring together participants and other current leaders to discuss the present and future direction of DeKalb County.
- To prepare participants to become more effective professionals by sharpening their decision making skills and by broadening the scope of understanding on an array of topics included within Leadership DeKalb.
- To challenge participants to greater involvement through volunteer roles in the community.
- To examine programs and agencies that currently operates within DeKalb County.
- To create the opportunity for participants to come to know, respect, and establish rapport with each other.